Coral interactions with Al2O3 and Fe2O3 ?

Iain Macdonald I.Macdonald at mmu.ac.uk
Tue Feb 29 07:52:38 EST 2000

Dear coral-list

I have search the literature available to me and need to know of any
people with grey literature or reserch interests in the interaction
of coral reef organisms with Al2O3 and Fe2O3 (major constituents of
Bauxite). I have already found published work on the effects of
Bauxite on PAR (Roland & Esteves, 1998) and on the Sea Urchin Diadema
(Trieff et al., 1995).  If you are interested in collaboration work
or have such publications i would be indebted to you.
Please respond to
I.Macdonald at mmu.ac.uk

Yours sincerely,
Iain Macd.
PhD Student
Room E402 John Dalton Extension Building,
Department of Environmental and Geographical Science,
Manchester Metropolitian University,
Chester Street,
Manchester,
M1 5GD