[Coral-List] position wanted

teri perry terip at attglobal.net
Tue Feb 15 14:46:19 EST 2005

   Aloha,
           I  am a PADI Divemaster and underwater photographer interested
   in  a  position  working  in  the  field  of  ecological preservation,
   education  or  research  on any of the coral reefs of the world.  I am
   most interested in the Indo-Pacific.
           My skills include:
     * Efficiency, reliability
     * Maturity,  honesty  and  the  ability  to  look  at  challenges as
       opportunities
     * Problem-solving,  multi-tasking capabilities with a strong ability
       to  plan,  prioritize  and  manage  a  project  from  inception to
       completion
     * Strong leadership talents with a team player attitude and spirit
     * Good communication skills, dynamic public speaking style
     * Converse well with all ages
     * Knowledge  of  and  enthusiasm  regarding  other  cultures,  scuba
       diving, marine life, photography, computer skills

           I  am  available  immediately, able to commit to one year in a
   location  and  would be willing to extend if the work and the location
   are   interesting   and   fulfilling.   I  can  provide  personal  and
   professional  references  and  resume  upon request.  It is easiest to
   reach me by email or mobile phone as I am travelling at this time.

   Sincerely,

   Teri Perry
   34 Ala Kimo Drive
   Honolulu, HI 96817