[Coral-List] Unclog email account by moving coal-list to a forum/bulletin board?

albert albert at ecology.su.se
Tue Mar 21 06:03:45 EST 2006

I second Jeffs suggestion of moving the list to a more structured forum.
Apart from allowing individual members to browse through subjects as they
see fit, the administrative burden can be shared by a far larger
admin/moderator team.

It also allows for much simpler search capabiliites of past discussion
threads and specific references that have been posted on the list.

/Albert Norström

Dept. Systems Ecology
Natural Resource Management
Stockholm University