[Coral-List] Sun Coral

Johanna Forster johanna_forster at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 21 13:14:01 UTC 2023

Hi Coral list
A friend contacted me to ask if there was a safe and humane way to remove sun coral from the hull of large ships. He is an engineer and it’s an issue with a client who is concerned about the sun coral on the ship’s hull, but that this is a an invasive species in Brazil, so regulations are also an issue to consider. I have absolutely no idea about any of this but said I would message Coral List and see if someone in this community had heard of this issue and any solutions and I could then put him in touch.
Thank you in advance
Johanna

From Johanna Forster