[Coral-List] Vanishing Corals

Esti Winter esti.winter at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 05:32:59 UTC 2023

Phillip and all
I couldn’t agree more…it is unfortunate that we are still stuck in the
“let’s describe the problem” phase and are not providing enough
solutions…particularly solutions that are attainable…at individual,
 community, national and international levels…for example really curbing
fossil fuel use and transport…Here in the Red Sea Gulf of Aqaba we are
actually seeing an increase in oil transport literally on top of our
precious reefs! This is something tangible that we as a scientific
community can actually stop!
It is about time that we as scientists make our voices heard and provide
solutions!
Esti

On Mon, 10 Jul 2023 at 7:31 Phillip Dustan via Coral-List <

Dr. E. Kramarsky-Winter
Dept of Biotechnology Engineering
Ben Gurion University
Beer Sheva Israel