[Coral-List] ICRS Student & Early Career Chapter Call for Committee Applicants

Morgan Short ms4341 at mynsu.nova.edu
Wed Jun 21 23:55:30 UTC 2023

The International Coral Reef Society (ICRS) Student & Early Career Chapter (SECC) is a community dedicated to providing support and resources for students and recent graduates in transitional roles within coral reef science.

We are currently seeking additional members to join various subcommittees within our chapter. We are looking for enthusiastic and diverse post-grads, post-docs, students, and other early career individuals who are involved in the coral reef community. We particularly encourage those from historically marginalized communities to apply.

Position openings are available for 16 roles and are described in the application: ICRS-SECC Committee Application<http://icrs.memberclicks.net/message2/link/f461ebe0-c39b-4a57-8b11-bff4e1e06e97/2>

Applications are due June 30th at 11:59 pm UTC.

Sincerely,

The ICRS-SECC Steering Committee
Morgan Short, Chair

Jenny Mallon, Vice Chair