[Coral-List] Request for input on coral relocation studies

International Coral Reef Observatory icrobservatory at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 18:29:08 UTC 2023

Building the airport over coral or coral reefs is not a good idea.....other
location alternatives should always be considered !!

Leading by example, we already signed the petition against the proposed
airport, please other coral-listers do sign and share:

Petition · Reject the Proposed Tioman Airport · Change.org
<
https://www.change.org/p/tioman-villagers-reject-the-proposed-tioman-airport

Cordial saludo,
Nohora Galvis
ICRS World Reef Award Winner
ICRO Transdisciplinary Research
*International Coral Reef Observatory*
*Follow us on Facebook.com/ICRObservatory *
*Twitter / Instagram and Youtube **@ICR_Observatory / *@ICR_Observatory