[Coral-List] Request for input on coral relocation studies

Todd Barber reefball at reefball.com
Fri Jun 30 20:26:00 UTC 2023

Steven,

You are absolutely right NGOs are not necessarily "better" (or worse) from
the actual doing perspective, I meant only to imply they are more
transparent (which you pointed out as important).  And when I said NGO I
probably should have defined that as Public Non-Profits (as opposed to
private NGOs) which is the case for the organization I represent as public
NGOs have fiduciary duties to transparency. .

Thanks,

Todd R Barber
Chairman, Reef Ball Foundation
712 Portia Street North, Nokomis, FL 34275
941-720-7549 (Cell & Google Voice)
www.reefballfoundation.org
www.reefbeach.com (Reefs for Beach Erosion)
Reef Ball World Mapping System