[Coral-List] new book with lots of photos showing what the Caribbean was like

Auke Klein Entink akleinentink at wwf.nl
Tue May 9 07:59:24 UTC 2023

Dear all,

Regarding the new book with lots of photos showing what the Caribbean was like, I would like to call your attention again to a project that we, as WWF-Netherlands, are working on at the moment.

Related to this new book, we are in the process of creating an online exhibit showcasing the history of the Dutch Caribbean coral reefs.
By highlighting their past beauty and abundance, contrasted with their current state, we are trying to create a resource that is able to inform the general public of the need for protection of our coral reefs.
Also, we will make sure to highlight coral reef resilience to make clear that it is not too late to protect these vital natural resources.

Furthermore, by collecting as many photographic resources as we can, we are also trying to create a repository of available resources to make sure they are more easily available and accessible for any future conservation work.

Thus, my question to you all is, if you have any photographic material, or any other important resources, that you are willing to share with us for the purpose of this project, it would be much appreciated if you could send them to me at: akleinentink at wwf.nl<mailto:akleinentink at wwf.nl>.

If you have any questions regarding this request, or if you would like to discuss things further before sending resources, feel free to reach out to me.

Thank you for your consideration and hope to hear from you!

Kind regards,

Auke Klein Entink
Intern International Landscapes Team|Dutch Caribbean

E: akleinentink at wwf.nl | WWF-NL