[Coral-List] Help Us Understand the Beauty of Coral Reefs - Participate in our Survey !

MOUQUET Nicolas nicolas.mouquet at cnrs.fr
Fri May 19 09:45:32 UTC 2023

Dear Coral-List fellows,

We need your valuable input to advance our research on the aesthetic value of tropical coral reefs! As a part of the Marine Science Department of the IPB University, the Lancaster Environment Centre, the MARBEC laboratory, and the National Research and Innovation Agency of Indonesia, we are conducting a survey to analyze human perspectives on the beauty of coral reefs.

By participating in this survey, you will play a vital role in the development of predictive computer models that can estimate the aesthetic value of different coral reefs. Your contribution will directly contribute to our ongoing research efforts. Estimated completion time is approximately 5 minutes.

Your participation is greatly appreciated, and together, we can make a significant impact on coral reef preservation and restoration. Please click the link below to start the survey:

https://www.biodiful.org/#/beautifulcorals

Thank you also for sharing this survey within your network (professional and personal). Actually we are really counting on you to trigger a snow ball effect and get out of our community (academia and divers). You can also retweet & like on twitter here : https://twitter.com/NicolasMouquet/status/1658020475107266563?s=20 or tweet yourself (if you do, please tag @NicolasMouquet so we will like your tweet and get it up in the threads; also add an image on your own (or copy the one used in the above mentioned tweet) as pasting only the link to the survey shows up a generic image which is not related to the Beauty of Coral Reefs survey). Hear a simple text that could be used on other social media « Help shape future coral reef restoration! Take our 5-minute survey and pick the most beautiful coral reef images. Your input will fuels research on these natural wonders! »

Thank you for your time and support.

Sincerely,

Nicolas Mouquet

CNRS, MARBEC, University of Montpellier.
https://twitter.com/NicolasMouquet
http://nicolasmouquet.free.fr/