[Coral-List] Eastern Tropical Pacific - ReefBudget

Chris Perry chris.t.perry at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 09:24:45 UTC 2024

For those interested in using the ReefBudget methodology, this is just a
short message to let people know that we have uploaded a modified version
of the protocol for use specifically in the Eastern Tropical Pacific
region.

The protocol and relevant data entry sheets are on the ReefBudget site at:
https://www.exeter.ac.uk/research/projects/geography/reefbudget/

We would be very interested to hear from those active in the region
regarding any species-level calcification or erosion rate data that we may
have not so far found (perhaps from an unpublished thesis or report?).

If you are aware of anything relevant please do let us know (email:
c.perry at exeter.ac.uk) and we will compile and update the underpinning rate
sheets as relevant.

Regards

Chris Perry (University of Exeter, UK)

Rafael Andrés Cabral-Tena (CICESE, Mexico)

Lorenzo-Alvarez-Filip (UNAM, Mexico)

Ines Lange (University of Exeter, UK)

Adolfo Tortolero-Langarica (UNAM, Mexico & Tecnológico Nacional de México /
IT Bahía de Banderas, Nayarit, México)