[Coral-List] new sponge climate record

Douglas Fenner douglasfennertassi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 18:30:01 UTC 2024

Anyone who might like to learn more about stromatoporids could take a look
at the Wikipedia page on them https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stromatoporoidea
  Lots of details.  Some built reefs that are now fossil reefs.  Often the
reefs were on soft bottoms.

Also, another popular piece on this study:
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-024-00281-8?WT.ec_id=NATURE-202402&sap-outbound-id=AE9C41C284F3EE7B2AE85448185B5476F75EC39C

Cheers, Doug