[Coral-List] Last opportunity to participate in the tropical reef monitoring course in Bangka Island, North Sulawesi, Indonesia from 19 to 26 May 2024.

Massimo Ponti massimo.ponti at unibo.it
Thu Mar 7 16:33:37 UTC 2024

Dear Coral Listers,

We inform you that some places are still available at the next course on tropical reef monitoring methods which will take place on Bangka Island, North Sulawesi, Indonesia from 19 to 26 May, 2024.

The deadline to register is March 30th!

Visit our page for details and to sign up!
https://www.reefcheckmed.org/italiano/reef-check-tropical/bangka-2024/

Massimo Ponti
Associate Professor, Coordinator of the MSc in Marine Biology
Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna
BiGeA - Department of Biological, Geological and Environmental Sciences

President of the Italian Association of Scientific Divers
Vice-President of the Reef Check Italia association
Associate Editor in in Marine Conservation and Sustainability of Frontiers in Marine Science