[CDHC] Annual Report

Cheryl Woodley Cheryl.Woodley at noaa.gov
Fri Dec 19 19:46:09 EST 2003

Dear CDHC Members,
A number of you responded to my original request for contributions of
your work, related to the goals of the CDHC, that you'd like highlighted
in the CDHC Annual Report we're putting together.

It is now time to start sending the actual information for us so we can
start the lay out process.

We are looking for short descriptions of CDHC related work that you've
been doing, publications with a short "news bite" of its significance
and high quality photos.  If you have other ideas, we'd like to hear
those as well.

I realize that many of you are on holiday right now, but please plan to
have your final contribution to us by January 10, 2004.

They can be sent to Sylvia Galloway at sylvia.galloway at noaa.gov or to me
at cheryl.woodley at noaa.gov.

If you have questions or comments, please don't hesitate to call or email.

We look forward to being able to highlight all of the CDHC partner's
work and how together we are moving the field of coral health and
disease forward.

Cheryl Woodley
Chair, CDHC