No subject

Yehuda Benayahu denlit at post.tau.ac.il
Fri Dec 15 05:06:31 EST 2000

     This is an update on plans for the joint meeting of the 7th
International Conference on Coelenterate Biology and the annual European
Meeting of the International Society for Reef Studies, to be held during
21-25 October 2001 in Eilat, Israel.

     We are aware that the current tension in the Middle East is a cause
for concern among scientists who plan to attend this meeting. Please be
aware that we are monitoring the situation closely.

      At the end of January 2001, before the deadline for abstract
submission in February, we will make a formal announcement concerning any
changes in the status of this meeting. Until then, we are proceeding with
all necessary arrangements for a successful meeting as planned.

For further information and updates on the program, please see the
conference website:

http://www.congress.co.il/iccb-isrs

     Registration forms and abstracts may be submitted using forms
available on the web site.

     Let us all hope for peace in the Middle East, and we look forward to
welcoming you at the congress.

     On behalf of the Scientific and Organizing Committees of the joint
ICCB-ISRS
meeting, cordially,

Professor Yehuda Benayahu                          Professor Christian Dullo
Chair, ICCB                                                   Chair,
European ISRS Meeting
denlit at ccsg.tau.ac.il
cdullo at geomare.de

Dr. Nanette Chadwick-Furman                       Dr. Lucien Montaggioni
Vice-Chair, ICCB                                            Vice-Chair,
European ISRS Meeting
furman at mail.biu.ac.il
reef at newsup.univ-mrs.fr