coral-list-digest V6 #12

owner-coral-list-digest at aoml.noaa.gov owner-coral-list-digest at aoml.noaa.gov
Fri Mar 24 00:00:20 EST 2000

coral-list-digest          Friday, 24 March 20100       Volume 06 : Number 012

In this issue:

		drupella scars
		coral scars
		Reef Economics in Bali
		Session on CO2 effects on corals
		missing the intent of the law
		Missing the intent of the law
		Missing continued
		Session at the Coral Reef Meeting on Proxy records of climate in coral skeletons
		10ICRS Expressions of Interest
		[none]
		Re: parrotfish pyjama's
		Error in email address
		Large scale reef ecology....in Bali
		[none]
		DFAA values/bacterial counts in the water column?
		Session on planktonic foodwebs in coral reef waters at the 9ICRS
		Manta towing on SCUBA
		Coral Disease information
		Socioeconomic Mini-Symp in Bali
		Coral bleaching and climate change
		Coral bleaching and climate change
		CORAL DISEASE REFERENCES
		Bali mini-sessions
		DB search
		Lap-top computer for field use
		Acropora Growth Movie
		double posts
		Re: Manta towing on SCUBA
		CITES & FWS
		call for proposals
		bleaching video review
		Outdoor lap-top computer
		New Mini-Symp. on Coral Reef Reproduction etc.