Old ISRS Symposium Proceedings

Hernandez Edwin coral_giac at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 18 15:04:59 EST 2003

Dear coral-listers.

I've been doing an unsuccessful internet search trying
to find the previous ISRS Symposium Proceedings and
had no luck at all.

I was able to acquire only vols. 3, 5 and 6 of the 5th
Int. Coral Reef Symp.

Does anybody know where should I go in the internet to
get vols. 1, 2 and 4 of the 5th Symp., as well as
where to get the Proceedings of the 6th Symposium and
those earlier if there are still old copies around?

Please, reply directly to coral_giac at yahoo.com. Thanks
in advance.

Edwin

=====
Edwin A. Hernandez-Delgado, Ph.D.
University of Puerto Rico
Department of Biology
Coral Reef Research Group
P.O. Box 23360
San Juan, P.R. 00931-3360
Tel (787) 764-0000, x-4855; Fax (787) 764-2610