[Coral-List] manufacturers of plastic (admission) tags

Kalli De Meyer kdm at telbonet.an
Mon Dec 13 08:38:51 EST 2004

I know there are quite a few marine protected areas now which charge
for admission. I just received a request for assistance from a Marine
Park where they are looking for a manufacturer of plastic tags which they
could sell to visiting divers (similar to the Bonaire tags). Tags would need
to have a small hole (for attachment) be available in a number of
different colours and the manufacturer would have be able to print
lettering and logo AND provide sequential numbering on the tags.

Please let me know if you have any suitable contacts with approximate
costings. I'd love to see examples via a website or as an attachment.

Many thanks

Kalli De Meyer.
Coral Resource Management / Fundashon pa Bon Koral
Dutch Caribbean Nature Alliance
Bara di Karta z/n. Bonaire. Dutch Caribbean.
http://www.coralresourcemanagement.org
tel: +599-717-5010
cell: + 599-786-0675

** new email address: kdm at telbonet.an **