[Coral-List] index of coral disease occurence

DeeVon Quirolo deevon at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 6 13:15:39 EST 2005

Go to Reef Relief's online archive at www.reefrelief.org.  It
contains over 7,000 images of corals with a focus on tracking
diseases taken over a 12 year period at the same coral reefs in the
Florida Keys.  Also see images from the Bahamas, Jamaica, Cuba.  See
how they emerge, morph, become covered in algae, bleach out, die,
etc.   DeeVon Quirolo, Executive Director, Reef Relief