[Coral-List] On-line Course in Marine Biology....

J. Michael Nolan mnolan at rainforestandreef.org
Sun Aug 13 15:32:06 EDT 2006

Good Afternoon....

Am making a contact on behalf of a colleague. Andy Lewis, Ph.D. from Cairns, Australia runs our Field Courses in Australia. Andy did his graduate work at James Cook University in Townsville. He is looking to offer an on-line course in Marine Biology. Are there any University of Junior College contacts that list members might be aware of that might be interested in such a program. Thank you in advance.

Mike Nolan

Call weekdays, evenings and weekends. Leave your phone number/best time to return your call and/or your e-mail address if we are on another line or away from our phones.

Sincerely,

J. Michael Nolan, Director

Rainforest and Reef 501 (c)(3) non-profit

"Outstanding-Affordable Field Courses in Rainforest & Marine Ecology"

"Spanish Immersion offered in Mexico, Costa Rica,
Nicaragua, Panama, Bolivia, Ecuador and Peru"
Web: http://iwanttolearnspanish.org (being updated for 07)

U.S. Office:
Rainforest and Reef 501 (c)(3) non-profit
P.O. Box 141543
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49514-1543 USA
Phone: 1.616.604.0546
Toll Free: 1.877.255.3721
Skype Phone: mikenolan1
Live Chat and Phone MS Live Messenger: mnolan_1 at hotmail.com
E-mail: mnolan at rainforestandreef.org or info at rainforestandreef.org
Web: http://www.rainforestandreef.org (being updated for 07)

Latin America Office:
P.O. Box 850-1150
San José, Costa Rica, Central America
Att: Juan Pablo Bello C.
Program Director, Latin America
Phone: 011.506.290.8883/011.506.822.8222 (Cell)/Fax: 011.506.290.8883
E-mail: juanpablobello at rainforestandreef.org