[Coral-List] EstuaryLive

J. Michael Nolan mnolan at rainforestandreef.org
Wed Aug 30 07:35:08 EDT 2006

To those that could be interested. Thanks.

Mike Nolan

To learn more about salt marshes and creatures that call salt marshes and estuaries their home, tune into EstuaryLive on September 29, 2006. EstuaryLive is a free, live, interactive field trip broadcast live over the Internet. In just five weeks, educators from New York, Oregon, and Washington will bring the plants and animals of our nation's estuaries into your classroom!  All you need to participate in program is a computer with an Internet connection.

This year's field trips will feature segments on crabs, salmon, turtles, birds, salt marshes, habitat restoration and much, much more!  Please visit  www.estuaries.gov to learn more about EstuaryLive, view the broadcast schedule, register for the program, learn more about the individual field trips, and to peruse the educational materials available on the site.  We look forward to exploring these exciting ecosystems with you and your classroom this fall!

Call weekdays, evenings and weekends. Leave your phone number/best time to return your call and/or your e-mail address if we are on another line or away from our phones.

Sincerely,

J. Michael Nolan, Director

Rainforest and Reef 501 (c)(3) non-profit

"Outstanding-Affordable Field Courses in Rainforest & Marine Ecology"

"Spanish Immersion offered in Mexico, Costa Rica,
Nicaragua, Panama, Bolivia, Ecuador and Peru"
Web: http://iwanttolearnspanish.org (being updated for 07)

U.S. Office:
Rainforest and Reef 501 (c)(3) non-profit
P.O. Box 141543
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49514-1543 USA
Phone: 1.616.604.0546
Toll Free: 1.877.255.3721
Skype Phone: mikenolan1
Live Chat and Phone MS Live Messenger: mnolan_1 at hotmail.com
Live Chat AOL: buddythemacaw
E-mail: mnolan at rainforestandreef.org or info at rainforestandreef.org
Web: http://www.rainforestandreef.org

Latin America Office:
P.O. Box 850-1150
San José, Costa Rica, Central America
Att: Juan Pablo Bello C.
Program Director, Latin America
Phone: 011.506.290.8883/011.506.822.8222 (Cell)/Fax: 011.506.290.8883
E-mail: juanpablobello at rainforestandreef.org