[Coral-List] Job Announcement - NEPA Environmental Regulations Specialist
buffonei at imsg.com
Tue Aug 7 13:30:48 EDT 2007
I.M. Systems Group, Inc. (IMSG) http://www.imsg.com/ has a job
available for a NEPA Regulations Specialist to work at tje NOAA
National Marine Fisheries Service in Long Beach, California. This is
a full time position with an excellent benefits package including
company paid health insurance as well as other benefits.
If your are interested in applying for this postion, please send your
resume to jobs at imsg.com as indicated below in the job description.
IMSG Human Resources
I.M. Systems Group, Inc. (IMSG) www.imsg.com is looking to hire a
NEPA Regulations Specialist to work at the NOAA National Marine
Fisheries Service, Southwest Region in Long Beach, California in
support of the Sustainable Fisheries Division's (SFD) mission.
· Develop and lead coordination of National Environmental
Policy Act (NEPA) documents in the form of technical writing and
· Provide assistance to SFD in preparing regulatory packages
pertaining to the implementation of fishery management actions
including amendments to fishery management plans, regulations to
implement these plans, and associated administrative records.
· Analyze aquaculture policy and proposals and assist in the
response to public inquiries.
· Perform environmental and economic impact analysis.
· Provide program support to SFD managers, biologists, and
· Master's degree in a related field is required.
· Excellent communications skills, both oral and written are
· Fisheries management and policy experience is highly
· Familiarity with the Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation
and Management Act and other applicable environmental laws such as the
Endangered Species Act and the Marine Mammal Protection Act is
· Travel is anticipated for training purposes.
Please send your resume, a writing sample and a cover letter
describing how your knowledge and skills fulfill the requirements of
this position to jobs at imsg.com with the following subject heading:
NOA07029 -NEPA Regulations Specialist. Salary for this position is
IMSG is an equal opportunity employer.
2. mailto:jobs at imsg.com
4. mailto:jobs at imsg.com
More information about the Coral-List