[Coral-List] Closed to applications - Lab Manager/Marine Biologist, Banyan Tree Marine Lab

Alexandra Barron alexandra.barron at banyantree.com
Sun Jul 8 00:38:14 EDT 2007

Dear All,

Please be informed that the deadline for applications for the above
mentioned and previously advertised position has been reached. We are unable
to accept any more applications.

I would like to thank everyone who took interest in the position or informed
their colleagues/contacts, I have been inundated with applications of an
extremely high standard.

Best regards,

Lex
Alexandra Barron
Manager, Marine Lab

< }}}><

Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, N Male' Atoll, Maldives
Tel. (960) 664 31 47
Fax. (960) 664 38 43
Email. alexandra.barron at banyantree.com
Web. www.banyantree.com

 <http://www.banyantree.com/hotdeals/madivaru.htm>

"This message is confidential and intended for recipient(s) named here.
If you are not an intended recipient for this message, please forward
this back to the sender then delete this message from your system. For
clarification or assistance, please call +960 664 3147"