[Coral-List] Remembering Ocean Acidification

Sara Allyn Mavinkurve sihaya at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 01:45:56 EDT 2007

Hello friends

After reading the comments/posts responding to this distinctly
hebetudinous article from The Center for Science & Public Policy, I'm
wondering if it wouldn't be worth revisiting the discussion from last
year on the presentation of  NOAA, NSF and USGS on ocean acidification
and global warming (and the relationship between the two) found here:

www.ucar.edu/communications/Final_acidification.pdf

I'm not too familiar with the politics involved in the subtle
distinction between global climate change and global warming.
None-the-less, it seems that no matter what you want to call it,
atmospheric rise in CO2 is the common root evil, no?

Best,
Sara Mavinkurve