[Coral-List] Favorite Reef URLs Sound like research request

Tom Williams ctwiliams at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 13:25:31 EDT 2007

This sounds like a research request...Maybe you should
provide the referenced sites already found so that
people can just add and return to you...makes your
life and those of others easier.

Don't mind helping but few lists are returned to the
list without subscription to the journal receiving the
listed references.

Jim - maybe this should be a policy for any such
world-wide request for info??

Tom Williams