[Coral-List] [CERF '09 Special Session, Date and Location] Science Supporting an Ecosystem Approach to Management: Social-Ecological Linkages (SCI-062)

Felix Martinez Felix.Martinez at noaa.gov
Fri May 1 10:25:04 EDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

It was pointed to me (and I agree) that many in the coral world may not
be familiar with the CERF meetings.  They are typically held in the U.S.
and though they have mainly focus on estuarine research in the past,
they now include the coastal ocean as well.  This year's meeting will be
held November 1 - 5 in Portland, Oregon.  The organization's website can
be accessed at http://www.erf.org/.

--
Felix A. Martinez, Ph.D.

Center for Sponsored Coastal Ocean Research
National Centers for Coastal Ocean Science
N/SCI2, SSMC4 Rm. 8205 	ph: 301-713-3338 x153
1305 East-West Hwy.  		fax: 301-713-4044
Silver Spring, MD 20910  	email: felix.martinez at noaa.gov

Note: The content of this message does not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or of NOAA unless otherwise specified.  The information therein is only for the use of the individuals or entity for which it was intended even if addressed incorrectly.  If not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, disseminate, or distribute the message or its content unless otherwise authorized.