[Coral-List] Request for Information on Capabilities for Conducting Coral Reef Conservation Program Capacity Assessments

Tracy Parsons Tracy.Parsons at noaa.gov
Fri Dec 17 12:15:04 EST 2010

Hello Coral Listers,
I am writing to notify you that NOAA's Coral Reef Conservation Program
has published a Request for Information (RFI) in fedbizopps.gov related
to our intent to conduct capacity assessments in partnership with the
seven US coral reef jurisdictions.

The RFI is a way to understand capabilities that exist in the field so
we can better target the actual Request for Proposals. We hope to learn
about different organizations and their expert approach to this type of
work. If your organization provides these or related services, I
encourage you to respond to the RFI. Responses are due by January 13th
and specific information can be found in the link below.

If you know of an organization that conducts this type of work, please
pass on this posting and link to the RFI.

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=91f020874f0fc6ef93ebc99a8afd91fa&tab=core&_cview=1

Thanks in advance for your time.

--
Tracy Parsons, Coral Program Analyst