[Coral-List] a long shot

david arnold northwester at comcast.net
Wed Oct 13 15:33:22 EDT 2010

Johanna, allow me to tap your shoulder via the list-serv.

I have a global warming photo exhibit touring the USA that compares
glaciers then-and-now. The exhibit demonstrates how the face of the
planet is changing. Corals are also in big trouble - although their
afflictions are more complicated than simply a changing climate. I
want to return to sites around the world to re-photograph coral scenes
as precisely as possible to create side-by-side, exhibit quality
comparisons.

Do you know anyone in Roatan - a researcher or a professional
photographer - who has landscape shots of reefs now very stressed to
which I can return to re-photograph? I want to create side-by-side
parings. I need good benchmark "early" pictures.

Thank you so much for any help. I have no potential "targets" as yet
in your neighborhood.

Best,
David

David Arnold
Double Exposure
cell: 617 827 8609
northwester at comcast.net
skype: davidarnoldxx

PHOTOGRAPHING CLIMATE CHANGE
www.doublexposure.net

A non-profit traveling exhibit now on display at the Montshire Museum
in Norwich, VT.