[Coral-List] Coral-List guidelines, Coral Reef Curmudgeons list

Roger Griffis Roger.B.Griffis at noaa.gov
Thu Sep 30 09:05:38 EDT 2010

Hello Jim and Coral-List support team -

Your note reminded me once again of how much I value this coral list -
and how easy it is to take it for granted.

Thank you and your team for maintaining and nuturing this list and the
community it supports.

Thanks too for the many contributors that make it a professional,
informative and often stimulating resource.

Roger Griffis
Climate Change Coordinator
NOAA Fisheries Service