[Coral-List] Gentle reminder--online survey "coral reef under climate change risk"

Sabah Abdullah sabouha2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 06:38:07 EST 2012

Hello coral list members:

I had sent an email the first week of September 2012 requiring your
contribution to an online survey. Please note, this survey is available in
English, Spanish and French and mainly for recreational divers.

So far, there are about 100 responses with only 60% "useful" ones. In other
words, nearly 40% of the survey is unusable. I am aiming for more than 200
"usable" responses. Will be grateful if you could contribute and/or forward
this survey to others.

For more details click the link below:

http://www.projectaware.org/action/need-your-contribution-survey-coral
-reef-under-climate-change-risk

Thank you all for your contribution and assistance at this time.

Warm wishes

Sabah