[Coral-List] Follow the Micronesian outer islands expedition!

Nicole Crane nicrane at cabrillo.edu
Thu May 18 10:42:00 EDT 2017

Hi all,

we will be embarking on an expedition to survey the reefs and meet with communities in the outer islands of Yap state, Federated States of Micronesia.  We leave from Chuuk, FSM and travel to Satawal island in Yap state, then up the archipelago to the main island of Yap. Our goals are to assess reefs and work with communities to implement fisheries monitoring, and share information about their reefs and management.  We leave May 20.  If you or someone you know is interested in the work, we will be posting as many updates as our satellite connections will allow.  Follow us at

>> http://ulithimarineconservation.ucsc.edu/blog <http://ulithimarineconservation.ucsc.edu/blog>/ (or onepeopleonereef.ucsc.edu/blog)
>> https://twitter.com/1People1Reef <https://twitter.com/1People1Reef>
>> https://www.facebook.com/onepeopleonereef <https://www.facebook.com/onepeopleonereef>
>>
>> Our project website is