[Coral-List] On Super Corals and Where to Find Them (A Closer Look at Miami’s Urban Coral Ecosystem) — Part 2

Coral Morphologic coralmorphologic at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 15:10:40 UTC 2018

Dear Coral Listers,

I hope that you'll find the second part of my essay on 'super corals' an
illuminating read:

"Miami’s unique human-engineered waterways have inadvertently provided us
with a crucible in which to observe corals evolving in real time. By
encrusting the City’s infrastructure and cementing our detritus together,
Miami’s urban corals demonstrate they are capable of colonizing our world
in a post-sea level rise future."

https://medium.com/@coralmorphologic/on-super-corals-and-where-to-find-them-a-closer-look-at-miamis-urban-coral-ecosystem-part-2-45a1ee2fa729

Cheers,
Colin