[Coral-List] Getting old is no fun.

Charles Delbeek cdelbeek at calacademy.org
Wed Nov 7 19:44:27 UTC 2018

Sadly that is a common occurrence, and not just with reefs.

*J. Charles Delbeek, M.Sc.*Curator, Steinhart Aquarium
California Academy of Sciences

Desk: 415.379.5303
Fax: 415.379.5304

*cdelbeek at calacademy.org <cdelbeek at calacademy.org>*www.calacademy.org

55 Music Concourse Dr.

Golden Gate Park

San Francisco CA 94118

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/calacademy> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/calacademy>

Discover giant redwoods, marine mammals, and the natural phenomena that
make Northern

California like nowhere else in the world. Explore Giants of Land and Sea
<https://www.calacademy.org/exhibits/giants-of-land-and-sea>, a new
exhibit—now open.