[Coral-List] Raja Ampat

MelissaE Keyes melissae.keyes at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 11:10:34 UTC 2018

Hello, Listers,

Raja Ampat SEA Centre·

***THIS IS IMPORTANT***

On December 1st the provincial government of West Papua will vote on the decision to make West Papua the world's first Conservation Provence.

It is absolutely critical that the area, which includes Birdshead Seascape and Raja Ampat receives this level of protection and recognition. The passing of this law will help ensure this.

"These parliamentary leaders have directly asked for our help to pass the law. Specifically, they have asked us to gather as many signatures as possible to show the other members of parliament that the world is watching. We must deliver".
PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME and share amongst your networks! (And encourage as many divers, snorkelers and nature lovers to add their name too!)---At the moment I send this the The Coral List, they have more than 9,000 names, hoping for 30,000
https://www.sealegacy.org/pages/west-papua?fbclid=IwAR0BXjFZGcHLAyuwhxCe1CboqYi3xF48aK8OBWNK0qc815UQFxaZME1aOgQ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Melissa E. Keyes St. Croix, U.S.Virgin Islands