[Coral-List] New coral papers...

spalumbi spalumbi at stanford.edu
Sun Apr 5 18:28:51 UTC 2020

Bravo Zac and everyone involved. I recall Dan Barshis found some similarly odd Porites genetic structure in American Samoa with some big differences in stress tolerance. Imagine if the last millions of years of coral evolution has been producing stress tolerant populations all over!

Steve
Stephen Palumbi
Jane and Marshall Steel, Jr. Professor of Marine Biology
Stanford University
Hopkins Marine Station
microdocumentaries at http://microdocs.org