[Coral-List] Passing of Jack Randall

Jean Jaubert jmjaubert at wanadoo.fr
Wed Apr 29 20:00:19 UTC 2020

Listers,

Very sad news.

Jack was a great man that I had the immense honor and pleasure to
meet when we dove together with Sylvia Earle in the Gulf, after
Desert Storm, to investigate the environmental damages caused by the
war.

Jean Jaubert

Ph D., D. Sc.,
Professor of marine biology, University of Nice (retired) (France)
Past Director, European oceanographic center (Council of Europe)
Past Chief Scientist & Expedition Leader, The Cousteau Society (USA)
Past Director, Monaco's oceanographic Museum (Monaco)
Parc Coromandel (Emeraude B)
18, avenue Gravier
06100 NICE (FRANCE)