[Coral-List] Clarifications re: Allen Coral Atlas

Vassil Zlatarski vzlatarski at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 15:42:33 UTC 2020

Thank you, David, I respectfully accept your expert's opinion. The problem
is that last August this obvious mistake was kindly pointed to the Allen
Coral  Atlas team with provided pertinent information and documentation to
fix it.  Unfortunately, they did not receive any attention. Why now the
Allen Coral Atlas team is continuing to appeal for collegial feedback on
their maps and why to blame only the algorithm?  I trust this clarification
would serve constructively.

Cheers,

Vassil

Vassil Zlatarski
D.Sc. (Biology), Ph.D. (Geology)

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 9:05 AM David Blakeway via Coral-List <