[Coral-List] push for more reliable research in ecology

Bill Allison allison.billiam at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 16:54:58 UTC 2020

Thanks for the clarification. Your experience was mine throughout
university. I wrote all my reports explaining why the experiment didn't
work and here is what should have happened. ;-) Got A's too.
I don't subscribe to most of science being wrong however, at least not yet,
and I assume you are being tongue-in-cheek.
Re. Acanthaster, I missed it in Rupert's message only because I was
searching for Acanthaster and he used crown-of-thorns. Thanks for pointing
it out, his experience may be relevant to my work so I'll contact him about
it.
Best wishes,
Bill