[Coral-List] Coral Restoration Postdoctoral Research Position at Mote Marine Laboratory, FL Keys

Erinn Muller emuller at mote.org
Wed Jul 15 14:42:32 UTC 2020

Dear Coral-List,

Mote Marine Laboratory is hiring a Coral Restoration Postodoctoral
Research Position for our Elizabeth Moore International Center for Coral
Reef Research and Restoration located on Summerland Key, FL.

Primary Function:    The Coral Restoration Postdoctoral Researcher will
primarily be responsible for coordinating and overseeing the Coral
Restoration Program’s day to day activities, including conducting
research on restoration science, managing the implementation of coral
propagation within our land-based nursery, outplanting, monitoring and
reporting.

  The Full Announcement can be found here:

https://mote.org/about-us/employment-opportunities#CoralPostDoc

Interested applicants should submit as a single electronic file, 1) a
cover letter, 2) resume, and 3) the names and contact information for
three references, before 5pm August 15, 2020 to
HumanResources at mote.org.  Alternatively, a single package of all
requested elements may be submitted to Mote Marine Laboratory, Attn:
Human Resources, 1600 Ken Thompson Parkway, Sarasota, FL 34236.

Salary will be commensurate with experience

Review of applications will begin immediately with the position expected
to start prior to December 31, 2020

Please address any questions to: Erinn Muller (emuller at mote.org)

--
Erinn Muller, PhD
Science Director, International Center for Coral Reef Research & Restoration