[Coral-List] So you think you understand coral bleaching?

Dennis Hubbard dennis.hubbard at oberlin.edu
Wed Mar 25 15:12:14 UTC 2020

Thanks Scott. This is a VERY interesting finding. I have often wondered
whether the pathway involved the corals expelling the endosymbionts of the
latter "bailing out" as a defense (or other) mechanism. Might you have any
ideas on what the specific pathways and linkages look like and how we might
"short-circuit" them - if I understand your point?

Best,

Dennis

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 6:31 PM Scott Wooldridge via Coral-List <