[Coral-List] International Month Of The Reef, IMOR / ICRS2021 Outreach Team

Nohora Galvis icri.colombia at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 14:28:32 UTC 2020

We joined the ICRS2021 Outreach Team to share through #ICRS2021 @ICRS_2021.
The Social Media and Outreach Team is formed by Heinz Krimmer (Germany),
Denis Karcher (Australia) and Nohora Galvis. (Colombia)

We will share the best Coral Reef Conservation Videos with scientific positive
messages to avoid destruction of the habitat of a million species that are
found in resilient coral reefs of the world

Today is the first day of The International Month Of The Reef. Remember to
post with the Hashtag #IMOR2020 On your social media a Video Message of
maximum 3 Minutes about the need to effectively protect Coral Reefs:

Displays 2D, 3D, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality images. You may win the
Golden Seahorse Medal that recognizes coral reef scientific communicators. The
winning video will be the one with the most LIKES, SHARES, RT,
Interactions, Comments mentioning The International Month Of the Reef
#IMOR2020  #CoralReef #Conservation Effectiveness
Twitter @ArrecifesCoral @ICRIcolombia
Instagram ObservatorioArrecifesCoral
http://Facebook.com/ICRI.COLOMBIA <http://facebook.com/ICRI.COLOMBIA>