[Coral-List] Island Ecosystem Management Survey

April Jaz apriljaz at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 16 10:02:55 UTC 2020

Dear Coral-listers,

I work for the Seychelles Islands Foundation, my colleagues and I are investigating the barriers to effective and solutions to achieving effective management of island ecosystems, from a practitioner's perspective. Could you help us out by completing this online survey? We would be super grateful if you could share with your contacts and networks so we can hear from those at the frontline of island ecosystem management.

https://oxford.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/barriers-to-effective-island-ecosystem-management

Are you working, or have you worked in conservation and management of island ecosystems in the past three years?

rangers/wardens/fieldworkers/science-officers/managers/ceos/academics/consultants ?

If so, we need your help to better understand the day-to-day challenges you are facing in your goal to meet management objectives and achieve effective conservation of island ecosystems.

Very best wishes to you all,
April J Burt