[Coral-List] Restoration messaging

Angie abrathwaite at blue-finance.org
Fri Sep 18 07:54:40 UTC 2020

Hey All,

When this debate started up…I was saying “oh no..not again” but I’ve since gained so much information from following the thread, that is informing my research, general knowledge and helping to re-shape my views.

So just a thank you to all who contributed and a belated thank you to Jim Hendee for the list. Have a terrific day all…

peace
angie

Angelique Brathwaite
Blue finance | Project Associate
Coral reef: Ecology, Management, Sustainable financing
Skype: seaeggz70 | email : ABrathwaite at blue-finance.org  | web: www.blue-finance.org | whatsapp: +33673276854