[Coral-List] ICRS Student Chapter Website Launch

Morgan Short ms4341 at mynsu.nova.edu
Wed Apr 7 13:45:27 UTC 2021

Dear Coral List,

The ICRS Student Chapter is pleased to announce the launch of our new website, www.coralreefstudents.org, aimed at students and early career researchers in coral reef science.

Our new website is focused on providing student resources and sharing information about our ICRS Student Chapter activities. We aim to fill our "Resources" section with links to scholarships and informational guides. If you are aware of any scholarships or would like to advertise your events (webinars, local meetings, regional events, etc.) on our events calendar, please reach out to us at icrs.students at gmail.com or on our website. The page will be continually updated.

Please share the link with your student and ECR colleagues!

Best wishes,
ICRS Student Chapter Steering Committee
--
International Coral Reef Society (ICRS) Student Chapter

www.coralreefstudents.org
Reef Bites Blog: www.reefbites.com
Twitter @ICRSreefstudent | Instagram @icrs.students