[Coral-List] PhD position on deep-sea coral biodiversity and biogeography

Evan Edinger eedinger at mun.ca
Fri Dec 10 18:39:01 UTC 2021

Hello coral-listers!

We are recruiting for a new PhD position at Memorial University of Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada, studying the biodiversity and biogeography of deep-sea corals in the Northwest Atlantic Ocean and Eastern Canadian Arctic.

For more information, please write to me or to co-supervisor Bárbara Neves as indicated on the attached announcement.

Interested prospective students should send a CV and letter of interest to Evan Edinger (eedinger at mun.ca) and Barbara Neves (Barbara.neves at dfo-mpo.gc.ca) before January 15, 2021.

Thanks!

Evan Edinger
Geography / Biology / Earth Sciences
Memorial University
St. John’s NL, Canada
709-864-3233

We acknowledge that the lands on which Memorial University’s campuses are situated are in the traditional territories of diverse Indigenous groups, and we acknowledge with respect the diverse histories and cultures of the Beothuk, Mi’kmaq, Innu, and Inuit of this province