[Coral-List] [External Email] Re: New Paper: Resilient corals in the Phoenix Islands

jude wilber rjudewilber at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 11:02:12 UTC 2021

Doug,

To spin that Darwinian evolution a bit more, see this paper from earlier
this year. This is Andre's *magnus opus* and final statement on the matter.
A Carbonate Geologist's perspective on the "products" of reef "processes"
over long time scales.
I read it in parallel with Darwin's original work.
Cheers - Jude

https://www.annualreviews.org/doi/abs/10.1146/annurev-marine-122414-034137

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 12:43 AM Douglas Fenner via Coral-List <