[Coral-List] Proposed Killing of Goliath Grouper (Eugene Shinn) (Ault, Jerald Stephen) (Sarah Frias-Torres)

David Blakeway fathom5marineresearch at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 13:02:46 UTC 2021

*"These are 200 GG that could be caught by these same sportsmen,
photographed and released to live another day."*

Exactly right, that's the puzzling thing, why not set this lottery up as a
tag-and-release fishing experience?
Or even better as a guided tour snorkeling experience to see Goliath
Grouper underwater.
Anyway, as Sarah recommends, we can submit comments to FWC by October 1.

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 1:11 PM William Precht via Coral-List <