[Coral-List] Frontiers Research Topic: Innovative Approaches to Coral Reef Science by Early Career Researchers

Raúl Goch gonzalez.pech.ra at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 22:11:15 UTC 2022

Dear fellow coral reef researcher,

We  invite you to participate in our special Frontier Research Topic:
Innovative
Approaches to Coral Reef Science by Early Career Researchers, or to share
this with members of your group and other colleagues who you consider
emerging stars in Coral Reef Science. The goal of this Research Topic is to
foster, promote, and recognize high-quality coral reef research led by
early career scientists around the world. The Topic aims to highlight the
novel, integrative, and transformative work being conducted by early career
scientists from institutions across the globe and provides a forum to
address outstanding questions in coral reef ecosystems. We particularly
encourage submissions from scientists from developing nations and
historically underrepresented backgrounds in coral reef research.

You can find more details and submit your publication here:

https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/34993/innovative-approaches-to-coral-reef-science-by-early-career-researchers

We look forward to sharing your exciting research as a part of our article
collection and encourage you to keep track of the interesting research
articles being published in our Research Topic.

Best regards from the Topic Editors:

David A. Paz-García

Iva Popovic

Eric J. Armstrong