[Coral-List] SCTLD cause

William Precht william.precht at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 17:19:28 UTC 2022

The five co-editors of the Special Research Topic in Frontiers in Marine
Science are planning to do exactly that. We still have a few manuscripts in
the queue and are expecting a few more.  I anticipate when we hit 40
accepted manuscripts this review will be our priority.

We also have a large team of authors that are sharing their data from
throughout Florida, the Bahamas, and the Caribbean in a large regional
analysis. This should be published sometime in the fall.

Bill