[Coral-List] SCTLD cause

Melbourne Briscoe mel at briscoe.com
Tue Aug 2 13:55:45 UTC 2022

"  There are more than 85 peer-reviewed manuscripts published so far and
numerous white papers and government reports that are also available."

Perhaps it is time for someone to prepare a meta-analysis/review; what do
all those papers and reports say, and are there any conclusions?

On Tue, Aug 2, 2022 at 7:37 AM William Precht via Coral-List <